For SLPs

Teletherapy: Through the Eyes of a Seasoned Therapist

1. Dawn Moriarty says:

I retired from the Public School setting in May 2016 and started working with a teletherapy company in Sept 2016. I absolutely love it. Just like you I find I am able to progress with the students much faster because of the one on one or two in one sessions.

2. Olivia Jeske says:

Hello,
    I’m an SLP looking in to teletherapy and this post was very helpful for me! I’m not sure if you feel comfortable sharing, but what teletherapy company are you working for? I’m noticing that there are not too many out there. You seem to really like your position and was wondering which company you’ve been with. (You’re welcome to email me personally as well if you do not want to post!)
    Thanks!
    Olivia

• Shannon says:

Hi Olivia! This was a guest blog post by another SLP that does telepractice. I’d recommend reaching out directly to her! Her information should be at the bottom of the post. Good luck!

3. JENNIFER says:

Found you in a google search! Glad to have your confident blog to share the good in teleheath for SLPs. We’re starting this week!
    Jenn

4. Meera says:

What other states have you cross licensed in? I have been doing teletherapy since March and am loving it. I am potentially considering other state licenses if they have reasonable requirements. I looked into California but my Praxis score is more than five years old. I don’t want to take it again haha!

• Shannon says:

Hi! This is a guest blog post (from another SLP blogger) so you’ll need to contact her directly to learn more! 🙂

5. Robyne says:

I am considering retiring from my current school district after 24 years. I loved doing teletherapy via Zoom the last year. I am looking for advice on how to proceed. Thank you for your blog!