Materials, Organization

SLP Organization – Binders, Bins, and Bags!

1. Emily says:

Great ideas for organization! I go to Goodwill and Savers a lot for therapy materials but didn’t really think about looking for storage options there. Thanks!

2. skye says:

I travel too and I love the idea for having activities ready for each student in each loacation. I’m going to reorganize myself this summer and have a great fall! Thanks!

3. Lauren Donohoe says:

Hello! I love how you organized! I was looking at the games you have. Can I ask what you target with Cadoo? A friend was kind enough to donate one to me on my Cariboo quest (getting one of those as well but am familiar with that game). I’ve never played Cadoo before. Thanks so mich!

4. Nikki says:

Wow, your materials are so organized. How I wish I could do that to the toys I hoarded during internship… they’re all stocked up in random bags and plastic crates :((

Anyway, I would just like to ask, how do you make your worksheets reusable? Printing them over and over is such a waste of time (and paper!). Any suggestions? 😀

Thank you!

• Shannon says:

Thank you!! I’m obsessed with dry erase pockets for papers! That way, you can reuse any worksheets inside of them using a dry erase marker! They are wonderful 🙂

5. Michelle M says:

I am a first year graduate student and as I am purchasing and utilizing lots of TPT products my supervisor tells me “I hope you save all those wonderful and creative activities” I told her “I know I need to come up with a way to organize this” WELL I JUST DID! THANK YOU! 🙂