Articulation, Language, Materials

Read All About It!: Articulation Carryover Activities!

1. Karina J. says:

I already own this packet and it is awesome. I love that although it is called articulation news, it can be used for language as well. So many options with this packet! Articulation menus are so great too!

2. I love this idea!!! I have your menus and love them. It’s great that you can use this to target language too!

3. Kellie says:

This looks like a great product, and I’ve had those menus on my wish list!

4. Michelle says:

This looks like a great product — I am always looking for new things to use to hep with carryover with my students, as well as, reading. I will be adding this to my wish list.

5. Shelli says:

Love this packet! I think my middle school students would really enjoy it. What a great way to work on so many goals at one time!

6. Genevieve says:

This looks like a great product to use with almost all my students. I like that writing can also be incorporated as well as something to take home and share!

7. Jana A. says:

This looks amazing!! I have the perfect group in mind to use it.

8. Tracey says:

So creative! I love little to no prep activities!

9. Kim says:

Wow what a great idea! I’m a graduate student and would love to incorporate these activities in therapy

10. Dorothy Rose Smith says:

I absolutely need this product. I have several mixed groups where the artic kiddos are there to learn generalization skills and this looks like the fun activity that will make it happen. Thanks for putting it together.

11. Gaby says:

What a great idea! I also love that there is minimal prep time!

12. EmilyC says:

This is wonderful as I struggle to find interesting generalization activities. So many great ideas. I love the game option also.

13. Julie W. says:

This product looks perfect for my older students! It’s on my WISH LIST!

14. Allison Peper says:

I am really excited about this product!! I’m always looking for new things to use with my 4th and 5th grade artic students. Thanks for another great product!!

15. Erica G says:

Finding engaging sound-specific activities to work on generalization is always a little tricky, but this product looks amazing!

16. Amy says:

I am always looking for new things to use with my older students. This is just what I need!

17. Erin Hart says:

This looks like a wonderful product for group therapy! I have multiple groups of older elementary students with a spectrum of articulation and language goals. This will be a wonderful time saver and a great way to provide therapy for a diverse group. I look forward to using this product! Thank you. 🙂

18. Deborah Frasch says:

This is a great idea! I have several students transitioning from sentence to reading level, so these would be great to incorporate in my sessions!

19. Annie G. says:

Wow this looks great! I own your speech and language therapy bundle and use the menus all the time so I’m sure my kids will love the articulation news as well!

20. Jennifer says:

This is exactly what I’m looking for at the moment! How does it get any better than that?

21. Eileen says:

I LOVE your articulation menus, it is one of my go to’s! This looks just as incredible!

22. Colette says:

So true! Mixed groups coupled with carrying over leaned skills are a real struggle in and of itself! Would love your product to help me and my students win this battle!

23. Lindsay says:

This looks awesome! It is so hard to find engaging reading material for speech kids that also has tons of targets embedded. Amazing!

24. Kelly Leis says:

I love the “newsy” spin on these activities! Makes it super motivating and age-appropriate for my older students. What a great idea for mixed groups /)

25. Meagan Lawson says:

This looks great!!

26. Krista Keleher says:

This looks AMAZING! You make the most creative and useful TPT materials! I am always looking for more materials for carryover I usually have students read poems or short stories to target artic in reading, but I think they would enjoy this way more!

27. Rebecca says:

This looks awesome! Great resource for carryover into the classroom. It would also be great for those that have artic and language goals.

28. Megan Fitzgerald says:

I love love love these articles! It’s got artic, language, and reading all in one which is perfect for my kiddos with multiple goals in different areas! Definitely on my wish list!

29. Natalie Brickner says:

This product would be perfect!! As a new clinician, I am still trying to build my tool box of resources and this product would be great for groups!

30. Amy Roberts says:

I struggle to find fun activities that I can use with mixed groups and this looks perfect!! So engaging!

31. Stacey Henry says:

I would love to receive this product, but if I don’t it’s in my shopping cart to purchase! My students could really benefit from these! I love all of your stuff.

32. kathryn says:

Love this idea! So creative!

33. always looking for ideas to motivate older ones for artic and promote carryover