Freebies, Materials

FREE Data Sheets Round-Up

This semester I’m trying to revamp how I take and keep data! To do this, I searched and searched through Teachers Pay Teachers for data sheets by other SLPs! Always great when you don’t have to reinvent the wheel. I found tons and tons of great, FREE data sheets and thought I’d share my collection with all of you!

Because I’m so new, I plan to print and use several of these to see which I like best!

Just click on any picture below to be taken to the site to download the data sheet!

Screen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.19.44 PMScreen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.34.35 PM
Busy Bee Speech (includes FIVE different sheets)

Screen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.23.26 PM
Speech Time Fun

Screen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.26.30 PM Screen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.26.43 PM
Crazy Speech World

Screen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.28.00 PM

Crazy Speech World

Screen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.29.46 PM Screen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.30.08 PM
Carrie’s Speech Corner

Screen shot 2014-01-27 at 5.31.31 PM
The Speech Bubble

Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 10.05.32 AM
Simply Speech

Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 10.08.29 AM
Super Power Speech (editable in Word)

Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 10.09.18 AM
Allison’s Speech Peeps

Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 10.21.45 AM
Speech Room News (editable in Word)

Screen Shot 2014-01-28 at 10.28.17 AM
Let’s Talk Speech Therapy (for 5 minute kids)

Screen Shot 2015-10-01 at 6.13.49 PM

Speechy Musings (me!)

Hope that helps! Anything I missed? What’s your favorite?

{THANKS FOR READING!}

Love freebies?! Sign up for the Speechy Musings newsletter for exclusive freebies sent straight to your inbox!

Enter your email below to get the Speechy Musings newsletter. Once you sign up, you'll get a free handout explaining test scores to parents! Woo!

Speechercize and Gluten Free
    January 28, 2014 at 1:21 PM

The company I work for has given us a template they prefer us to use. It is similar to the one by Crazy Speech World and Allion’s Speech Peeps. I find it super easy to use and all of my data, objectives, notes, and any cues (type and number) are easy to understand.

January 28, 2014 at 1:23 PM

Nice!! That’s really great that they are provided for you! One less thing to worry about!

thespeechpathforkids
    January 29, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Data sheets are such a necessary evil! I use one for my artic students that has 20 small blocks per line with a line separating the groups of ten (similar to one of Crazy Speech World’s above)…this makes it very easy to count for the daily percentage instead of having to count each + and – mark. My language data sheets are three days per sheet with basically a large box each day for data. All of them have their goals numbered at the top, that way I’m not wasting time re-writing their goals each time. Thanks for all the different samples! I’m going to start using the student friendly data sheet.

January 29, 2014 at 8:53 PM

You’re more than welcome! Love hearing about the systems that others use!! Thanks for sharing 🙂

Brooke Andrews
    August 8, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Thanks so much for sharing. I’m always looking data collection ideas!

Lori
    February 12, 2016 at 5:36 AM

Hi! Thank you for all of those options. I was wondering how you keep track of each students objectives when they are differing between each child (I.e.-my language kids). I would like to find a way to have their goals in front of me, at a glance, on one page for the entire group, particularly for language sessions. I use a system right now but it uses a lot of paper..and I was looking for a new system. So, if each student is on a different page, how do you keep the data quickly as they are answering questions etc? I was trying to find a better way to have each group right in front of me , all on one page, to make the notes, checks, %, etc. I hope I made sense! Thank you again..!

February 15, 2016 at 11:13 PM

You make perfect sense. To be honest, I have IEP goals printed on one page, data on the next for each student. When I have multiple in a group, I put pens between the pages of each student so I can quickly flip between. I also don’t take data on every trial. Sometimes I’ll have one student answer 5 in a row for data collection, for example.