Materials

Common Core Reference Binder for SLPs

For the past two months, I’ve been working endlessly on this packet! It began as a material only for me, until I realized how big it was going to be! I decided to create it for Teachers Pay Teachers and the response has been amazing! I present to you… the huge (441 page) Common Core Reference Binder for SLPs.

I didn’t think that preview images alone would give you a good feel for the packet, so I created my first vlog (video blog) about the packet. If you are interested in getting a little tour of the packet, check the video out below:

If you are more old school, and prefer pictures, I’ve shared some example pages from the product below:

Here is the cover:

And an example of a page of the checklist section:

I’ve also included the full standards listed out:

Below is an example of an anchor chart:

And its corresponding “I Can” posters….

For many topics, I include bonus reference pages as shown below:

Below is an example of the included assessment pages:

I always include blank ones too!

And some sections include blank worksheets as well:

Here is some of it printed out:

commonc ore

There are tons of other fun things included. I’ve shown just a few below:

Slide02 Slide03 Slide08 Slide09 Slide10 Slide11 Slide12Slide15

What do you think? If this is something that could benefit your speech room, please check the product out in my Teachers Pay Teachers store here. Unsure? Check out the wonderful feedback!

This product is also available in my Teachers Notebook store here.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you have any questions!

CC
    August 31, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Uh-maze-ing!

September 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Thanks, CC!! 🙂

SLPPam
    September 1, 2013 at 9:49 AM

What a ginormous undertaking – a fabulous resource! Thank you!

September 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate that 🙂

Heather Kirltey
    September 1, 2013 at 7:55 PM

WOW! This is awesome. One of the most functional, useful things I’ve seen. It is hard to be a public school SLP and keep all the plates spinning. This resource will be a real time saver!

September 1, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Thank you so much, Heather!! This was so wonderful to read. So glad it’ll be useful for you! Thanks a million for commenting 🙂

Shanda Gaunt
    September 11, 2013 at 5:29 PM

This is an incredible undertaking. The book is just wonderful in so many ways. Great job!

September 11, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Thank you so much!! You are awesome 🙂

Amy Carlton
    September 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Wow!!!!!! I just watched the vlog…absolutely amazing! How do you find the time to do all of this and be a grade student, too?! This is definitely going on my wishlist. Wow. Wow. Wow.

September 17, 2013 at 6:45 PM

You’re the best, Amy! Thank you so much!! I worked on this product my entire summer break between semesters… that’s how! Haha 🙂

Kim
    May 20, 2014 at 12:37 AM

This is so very impressive! I just bought it and am working on getting it all ready for next year! I can’t wait to use it! Thank you so much! I can’t imagine the time it took to put it all together! I love the simple font and borders you used. A–ma–zing!!!! Thank you!

May 20, 2014 at 2:22 PM

THANK YOU!! You rock 🙂 Hope it helps you!

Kim
    July 3, 2014 at 2:26 AM

This is A. Ma. Zing!! I purchased this resource binder at the end of the school year and am getting ready to assemble my own. However, I have a few questions. Did you put every sheet in a sheet protector, or just three hole punch all of the sheets? Did you keep everything in one binder, or did you split up each section. I am just wondering, now that you have had or binder for a year or so, if you have any suggestions about assembling it and putting it all together.

Thanks so much!