This past week, during session with one of my clients with aphasia, I noticed he was having difficulty deciding when to use the words ‘do’ and ‘did’. In order to help him visually see different between ‘do’ and ‘did’, I put together a little visual. Then, later in the session he made the same error between ‘were’ and ‘are’.
After session, I went into the grad room, and made this handy visual! Later in the week, another one of my clients made an error with ‘were’ and ‘are’ again, and I was prepared!
Feel free to download the file in my TPT store here or at the link below:
As always, email with me any comments! Thank you for your support.