Mini Articulation Cards are a perfect product for you if…
- You are looking for new ideas in articulation therapy
- You want to save ink
- You want to save TIME (low to no prep)
- You want an increased variety of targets for your caseload
- You are sick of using the same old articulation flashcards all the time
- 35 cards each for p, b, m, h, w, y, d, n, t, k, g, ng, f, v, ch, j, l, l-blends, s, s-blends, z, sh, th, and r.
- Colored and outline versions.
All sounds have initial, medial, and final pages except: h, w, y (only initial), ng (only final), and r. The r section has a page for initial r, as well as 1 page each for air, ar, ear, er, ire, and or.
I attempted to include as many “simple” targets as possible, that were easy to understand, with as few syllables as possible, and words that didn’t contain a ton of more difficult sounds. Obviously, where there are 35 targets for most words, a variety of complexities is included for each sound/position.
Some ideas to use these pages are:
- Make a maze.
- Cut them out and throw them away.
- Print in black and white and color each card.
- Cut out entire rows and make a long paper chain.
- Make a craft.
There are 73 pages in each packet (one color, one outline). The file is zipped so please know how to unzip files on your computer prior to purchasing!
To get an idea of a craft I make using these cards, check out one of my blog posts here.
Feel free to email the Speechy Musings team at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
☟ Let’s stay in touch! Sign up for my email newsletter and follow me on social media to hear about freebies, new product releases, and helpful ideas for your therapy room! ☟