I LOVE TpT and I hope many of you do too! Felice over at The Dabbling Speechie had an amazing idea to share two resources we use all the time, and one that we made that we think others would love! So many people I know rely on Teachers Pay Teachers for the free products. Being a graduate student, I totally get that. To be honest, I search for free items before looking through paid ones when I need something. But VERY often, I end up purchasing products for several reasons:
1) They are super comprehensive. Oftentimes, when I buy a whole packet, it gives me ideas I would never have thought to search for! I love this, and I really think it makes me a better SLP.
2) It saves you time! For example, purchasing a phonology packet for multiple processes saves you time from finding a free material for each process.
3) Your things match. Let’s be real… most of us are Type A and enjoy things that match and go together. I sure do!
So check out my faves and then head on over to The Dabbling Speechie here to read everybody else’s post!
(1) Alphabet File Folder Songs for Basic Language by Super Power Speech
I’ve been absolutely loving these file folder songs lately! I haven’t even made them all, but I probably use at least one a day!
(2) Articulation Placemats: Homework Sheets and Drill Activities by Figuratively Speeching SLP
Again, I use these almost every day! They were definitely worth the cost. I actually use them in the speech room (instead of as homework) but my students are about 100x more motivated when they get to use a spinner. I bought cheap snap on ones on Amazon that work great and make drill much more fun!
One newer item I’d definitely recommend from my store is my WH Questions Interactive Book.
I put the entire thing in a binder and use it several times a day. My kiddos have really responded well to this book, and have began answering WH questions much more accurately! I’m on a kick lately making interactive products so check out my store here for more!
And make sure to head back to The Dabbling Speechie here to read others’ recommendations!
Do you love all things SLP?
Enter your email below to get the Speechy Musings newsletter. Once you sign up, you'll get a free handout explaining test scores to parents! Woo!