Hopefully you’ve read my other posts directed towards future & current SLP graduate students. If not, head back to main post here to catch up! This post is on my favorite FIVE blogs for SLP graduate students! While there are hundreds of SLP blogs out there, that can be overwhelming for the students among us who barely have time to shower, let alone catch up on 183 blogs! So below I’ve outlined some of my favorites! If you want a complete list of SLP blogs, check out Jenna’s list here over at Speech Room News.
1) Speechy Musings: Is it rude to start with mine? Haha… But really, I do post often on topics relatable to other students. I’m a current SLP graduate student myself so I’m going through it all too! Consider subscribing to my blog on the right column! Look for a yellow bar. Or follow me on Facebook here or on the Facebook button above to keep up to date! This upcoming year I’ll begin blogging about my externships!
2) Home Sweet Speech Room: Another SLP graduate student blogger! There aren’t many of us out there and Carissa’s blog rocks! So check hers out and bookmark as well!
3) Sublime Speech: Danielle from Sublime Speech is one of my favorite SLP bloggers. Her ideas (and materials) are creative and perfect for your grad school clinic sessions!
4) Hanna B Grad Student SLP: This was one of the first speech related blogs I read. She doesn’t update too often, but her posts are great! You can look back in the archives for tons of great stuff!
5) SLP Echo: Last, but absolutely not least, is SLP Echo. While she is no longer techincally a student, her posts are consistent, incredibly informative, and PERFECT for other SLP graduate students! Check out her page NOW.
What other bloggers do you like to read? I’d love to hear in the comments!
Thanks for reading!