What’s been going on in the SLP blogging world, you might ask?! Well, you’ve come to the right place!
Things are getting really busy for me now that the school year is coming to an end, and I’m sure it’s the same for you! I hope this biweekly roundup of SLP posts helps! Here goes….
1) Per usual, I’ll highlight my posts from the past two weeks first. Yesterday, I uploaded a new product that I am SUPER excited about called Articulation Menus. Please go check it out here. It’s great for mixed language groups!
I also posted about how to use Elephant and Piggie books in therapy, and how to use Feedly to keep track of your favorite SLP blogs in one place.
2) Sublime Speech wrote a post about using QR Codes in speech therapy. If you don’t know what this is or are intrigued, click here to read her exciting idea!
3) Major Speech Pathology by a Minor Girl shared a find from Super Duper! Check out her storage tin idea here. How do you all keep your TpT cards and materials organized?
4) An amazing, must-read post, from Traveling Monkeys about her daughter receiving an autism diagnosis. Please read it here!
5) Check out this freebie from Activity Tailor. It’s a Rock Paper Scissors themed game for minimal pairs R/W.
There are a ton of SLP blogger participating in a speech spring sale! Check out my store today and tomorrow (April 7th and 8th, 2013) for 20% off EVERYTHING!
Do you love all things SLP?
Enter your email below to get the Speechy Musings newsletter. Once you sign up, you'll get instant access to an exclusive freebie library.