Welcome to the third installment of ‘In case you missed it…” I hope most of you are on spring break, have spring break soon, or just had spring break and are feeling ready to finish out spring semester! Here are the highlights from the past 2 weeks:
1) As I hope you’ve noticed, I HAVE A NEW WEBSITE! I’m only slightly excited by it! 😉 Below are some of the highlights/new posts worth reading! Check them out!
Funny Kid Quotes – Feel free to submit your own!!
Online Resource List
2) A guest post by Sarah Kesty over at The Dabbling Speechie titled, “The Everybody Has Something Approach”. It is an excellent read and reminds us as SLPs to make sure our students know that nobody is good at everything! You can read it here.
3) Teach Speech 365 has created the first ever (I think…) app companion pack! If you have an iPad and use it in therapy, you should check out her new companion pack for My PlayHome here.
4) Love freebies? Check out an Old Lady themed following directions activity freebie here from Crazy Speech World.
5) Head on over to Carrie’s Speech Corner here to learn how to make scented play dough, and how she targets a ton of goals in her speech room with it!
6) Last, check out the SLP link up here. By clicking around on the posts by various SLP bloggers, you might find some ideas of materials to purchase next!
Hope you saw some interesting ideas in there! I am constantly amazed by all of the incredible, speech ideas floating around the internet! 🙂
Do you love all things SLP?
Enter your email below to get the Speechy Musings newsletter. Once you sign up, you'll get a free handout explaining test scores to parents! Woo!