Welcome to the second installment of “In case you missed it…”. If you haven’t read the first installment, pop over to that post here to catch up!
The simple, quick explanation is that “In case you missed it…” strives to be a way for you to stay up to date with the last SLP news, blogs, ideas, and materials! If you missed it in the past two weeks, do not worry! Here’s the latest and the greatest from the past two weeks:
1) Is it selfish to feature myself?? I hope not! The past two weeks I have created some of the most exciting materials yet! I began a Powerpoint series that helps you, because it does not require any cutting, printing, or laminating! The first targets Phonemic Awareness and you can read more about it here. The second targets Social Skills & Social Language and you can read more about it here.
2) Katie, over at Playing with Words 365 has compiled a list of all of the SLP bloggers. Check out her post here on how to follow all of us on Facebook!
3) My favorite freebie of the past two weeks has to be from Ms. Jocelyn Speech. It targets categories and is ice cream themed. Hopefully it warms up soon so I can start to use it! You can find it in her TpT store here. Leave some kind feedback if you download it!
4) Maybe you have heard of this website before, but in case you haven’t I decided to feature it. Carls Corner is fabulous website with SO many language resources. If you haven’t seen it before, go here and click around for a while. I’m sure you’ll find something useful!
6) As of when I’m typing this, the amazing Speech with Milo apps are discounted. Some of them are down to .99 cents! If you have an iPad, go on over to the App Store and search for ‘Speech with Milo’ now!
So there you have it! I hope you found some new, and helpful links! See you all for the next installment of, “In case you missed it…” in two weeks!
Do you love all things SLP?
Enter your email below to get the Speechy Musings newsletter. Once you sign up, you'll get instant access to an exclusive freebie library.